Management, Analytics and Search. Smart, Fast and Easy.
Manage a Quality Library with Ease
Kinship makes it a breeze to manage your Revit content library. Upload families from anywhere and Kinship automatically extracts all their data for search and analytics. Identify your most important content through project usage tracking, family history and automated QA. Put your approved content at your team’s fingertips with just a few clicks.
- Fully-indexed content including all parameters
- Beautiful, clear thumbnail images per type
- Warnings about potential content issues
- Exportable data for third third-party integrations
- A URL for each family where users can comment, add support files and see version history
Get Insights on Your Projects
Add any Revit workshared project to Kinship to start tracking its content and activity. Stay on top of projects from any web browser, spot issues before they impact your model, and improve team efficiency and collaboration.
- Syncs with central
- Families, system families and groups
- Project changes
- Linked files
- Revit updates
Find the right content instantly
With a click or keyboard shortcut, access the Kinship Search right from within Revit to get the content you need from your library and projects. Just start typing and Kinship’s intelligent search will show you the best available content based on content source, quality and usage, your project context and user history, and more.
- Context-aware search results
- Search content from your library and projects
- Fast and easy keyword search
- Browse all content types and parameter data
- Fully integrated with your Revit workflow
- Works with content already in your project, and faster than the Revit project browser!
Simple and Quick to Get Started
Setup in seconds
Whether you’re a team of 2 or 200, Kinship is a breeze to deploy and install. An email and a few clicks are all it takes.
Right within Revit
Kinship comes with a Revit add-in that lets you search all of your content and more, without ever having to leave Revit or break your workflow.
And in the cloud
Kinship is cloud-hosted and accessible from any modern web browser, making it fast, easy and secure to access your content and activity whenever and wherever you need it.
Kinship is used by
Ready to Try Kinship?
Kinship is currently in private beta with an anticipated launch in the first quarter of 2017
Enter your email address here to find out when Kinship is available, or let us know about your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.